G-Doc

Friday, April 29, 2005

Plans have changed a bit

So part of the writing on this page will be in english, part in icelandic mostly for my little brother though his english is improving a lot. For those of you whom didn´t know I am graduating from medical school (yes finally FINALLY) and will spend the next 6 months or so in South America following in the footsteps of my beloved Paivi

The new plan
17 th of maj; fly to Lund and stay there for 2 days
19th of maj: fly to cuba with my class
2th of june fly to Lima where i will meet Tobi ( my german friend from Lund) ant we will travel through the highlands of north Peru and in the jungles of Equador
Around 14th of june Tobi flies of to Germany and I will spend 5-7 days in GALAPAGOS!
Then many hours of bustravel to south of Peru
25th of June GRADUATION DAY, which I will spend in the morning at my first lesson in spanish but in the evening will do something spetacular to celebrate me being a doctor (hopefully still 2 exams to go)
15th of july will start my travel , finish traveling around peru then off to either bolivia or the amazon river we will see
more later my darlings, later
G-Doc (aka Stella)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home