G-Doc

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Hola amigosnow
It is back to speaking spanish, it is really difficult to switch. I have now safely crossed over to Argentina.Yesterday and today i have visited the waterfalls, they are the second most spetacular sight i have seen after the Macchu Pichu. The argentinian side was more beautiful though. I traveled today with 3 guys from Spain, we rented a car. It was lovely and very good for my spanish. Now i am on my own, i am waiting for the bus for couple of hours. I was gonna go to Cordova but there are no buses today so i decided to go to Mendoza, it is a 36 hours ride from here, uff. it will be difficult. Hope i can sleep through itI already feel a big hole in my heart from leaving my beloved Brazil. it has been such a wonderful time. I bought like 7 cds from Brazil and burned 6. I will miss the music a lot. So the next 36 hours will be in a bus
Tale care everybody
Stella

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home