G-Doc

Thursday, March 23, 2006

charmers and necessary things for 2 bachelorettes planing to live together

I had an easy day at work, i had a lot of nice charming patients that had gotten better from treatment, it was very rewarding.
I like this health center work, even if i get quite tired.
And i love seeing people at all ages. Today one of my pateint was excetionally charming, he is 8 and we had a long discussion about discusting drinks, since i made him drink fibers for one week to improve his digestion. Aparently the drink is so bad that it equals the "ógeðisdrykkur" that is famous in icelandic television.
2 days ago an equally charming patient, 5 months old came. He laughed for 10 minutes while i examined him.
The list is endless of charming people that i meet inbetween that make up for all the bullshit this work sometimes includes.

I am also looking for an aparment to rent with my friend Unnur. I see our co-renting as an endless episode of Sex and the city, her being Miranda slash Carrie and me being Carrie slash Samantha. Depending on the day which caracter is in charge.
The apartment has to include couple of things
1) a bar with hight chairs where we can stand in our long heals and cocktail dresses looking all the time gorgeous
2) Lots of space in the living room to entertain guests in endless parties
3) a hole in the door so we can not open the door to ugly blind dates
4) a hallway where we make our dates wait for apropriate amount of time, a diva always has to make the guy wait
5) A big bed for my with a headpost
6) A park or sólbekkur to lie on in the summer in our bikinis with the Capirina glass
I sincerely hope all this will come true

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home