G-Doc

Monday, November 07, 2005

Going to Buenos Aires, final destination

Hola amigos
Yesterday i rafted for my first time. It was a WONDERFUL expericence, why have i never done this before. Of course i managed to be in the front of the boat anyway, but i picked it up quickly , you know us medicals: see one do one teach one.
I will leave today for Buenos Aires. This is my final destination in South America. I will celebrate my 26th, how fabulous is it to celebrate your birthday in the fanciest city in south america.
Paula is picking my up at the bus station, very nice of her.
so today is gonna start my last long bus journey, 19 hours, but in the most comfortable type of bus, cama.
kisses
Mamma og pabbi hlakka til ad sja ykkur
Gudny

1 Comments:

  • At 10:22 AM, Blogger G-Doc said…

    Vildi gjarnan hafa tig hja mer Iddan min
    Eg er med farsima i lani medan eg er i Buenos Aires, numerid er 0054-(115)- 1541793074
    Knus Gudny

     

Post a Comment

<< Home