G-Doc

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Graduation day

Yesterday was my graduation day.

It was slightly untraditional. I moved in with my new family, which i will stay with while in spanish school. They are wonderful, so warm and welcoming.
I bought an expensive red wine and drank it with the dinner with Luz Dina ( my new "mom") , 2 girls from holland that are staying with the family and one english girl. I telephoned my classmates whom were having a party in Iceland. it was nice to talk to them.

Then i went out and met my friends from Arequipa, i got some presents, a necklase from Sheela an Flatimir, a ankle bracelet and a poster and cd with photos from Peter and Jeff (irish). then we went dancing all night long. I had a lot of fun.

Til hamingju med utskriftina kaeru bekkjarfelagar
knus gudny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home