G-Doc

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Morro de Sao Paulo

Hallo elsku fjolskyldan min
hef hugsad mikid til ykkar sidustu daga, sakna ykkar allra. Knus;
Agust og mamma hvert er simanumerid heima hja ykkur?

Sigga Hulda og Hallgerdur, hef ekkert heyrt i ykkur lengi, hvernig gengur.

I am now in morro de sao Paulo, it is a small island close to Salvador. We are enjoying our time here, mainly resting a lot and sunbathing. I burned my ass yesterday, very nice. Now it suits my red bikini.

We will stay here until friday i think. Another israeli girl has joined us, Rotem, he is really nice. I will stay here in north brasil for about 9 days more before flying south to visit josys sister in curitbi and leo in sao paulo; then final destination in brasil, foz de iguazu. After that it is argentina

take care everybody
stella

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home