G-Doc

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

1) skilabod mamma, agust og Sigga 2) Mi casa es sue casa: hospitality 3) The absolute madness of the rich and powerful

1)
sigga hvert er skonumerid tigg
Mamma geturdu hringt 0054-115-1541793074
Hlakka til ad sja tig agust, er pakkin komin fra brasiliu?

2) One of the most amazing thing that i have learned on my travels here is the real meaning of hospitality. These words have been spoken to me couple of times, mi house is your house. The latinos really mean that when they say it. Now i am staying with Paula (an argentinian i knew for 2 days in brazil) in the house of her friend, Marikena. Marikena didnt know me but still invited me to her house where i am a guest for the next week. I feel very much at home and it is great to stay in an apartment after months of only having one bed as my place.

This is not the first time i enjoy this privelegde of staying with friends. I stayed in Dinas house in Peru where i felt like part of the family. I stayed in Leos house in Sao Paulo, Thigaos house in Brasilia, the house of Tarsos grandfather in Aracaju, the house of Josely´s in Curitibi and now in Marikenas hous.

I wish to say to all this people thank you and i am honored.

I hope one day i can return the hospitality either in Iceland or where ever i will live in the future

3) when i was trying on a leather jacket in a fancy streat in Buenos Aires (they have gorgoeus leather jackets here very very cheap around 7000 icelandic for one hand made, i bougjht 2), an older rich looking man around 70 years old commented that the jacket looked great on me. (even if i have put on 6 kilos traveling hulda og hallgerdur buist vid horku hlaupatorn eftir heimkomu tar sem tig verdid piskadar afram med mer)
Men here at all age give me complements all the time, it is in the latino culture, so i just laughed and said thank you. Then i continued trying on clothes. He then walked up to me again, said you are very beautiful, what are you doing here and bla bla bla. In the end he asked for my phone, i decided to lie and said i dont have one. Then he said "i am a diplomate for the middle east here, I would be happy if you phoned me" and gave me his card.
Men are incredible, he looks older then my grandfather. Disgusting.

Eg fekk hryllingstilfinningu vid tilhugsunina. Oj bara, skil ekki afhverju stelpur geta haft rika sugar daddies.
Gudny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home