G-Doc

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

The Hippocrates oath. partying in iceland

Today I signeed the Hippocrates oath today, it was a charming (not ) seremony in the office of my old medical school.
Yes now i am finally becoming a serious doctor, I bought some serious clothes and glasses in Buenos Aires, to look more adult. So now i will become a somewhat serious doctor.
I will let you know how it goes.

Last weekend i to dinner at Huldas house, I met some of my dear friends, Sólrún, Rúna, Sigga Hallgerður and Hulda. It was great and we had a blast.
Then we went out to party and it kind of sucked. It was loud, crowded, everybody stepped on my toas, and the men were very rude and one even threw bear over me. Where are you charming gentlemens of the world? (French, Brazilians and so on)
I actually got very depressed partying, it sank in that I am home and everything is the same. I know these first weeks will be hard, it is only normal.

Take care everybody
Guðný Stella

1 Comments:

  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger Anna said…

    Lifid er thad sem thu gerir ur thvi - hvorki betra ne verra.
    Gangi ther vel i keflavik klaekjatik

     

Post a Comment

<< Home