G-Doc

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Mi birthday in Buenos Aires

Mi birthday was perfect, just perfect.
I spent the day walking around in 25 degrees! imagine that, and sitting in the city parks and enjoying the sun. I ate some good icecream and chocolate and had a good meal. then i visited Eva Perons museum. I also spoke to my family and friends. it was great.
Then in the evening there was a little preparty at marikenas place, me Paul(arg) Jon(Island) chloe and Lisa (engl) and Sharon (australia)
Then we went to a tango class, eat some dinner and danced (or tried to) all night tango! The great thing was that i got a lot of teachers since i am blonde! Very nice
Today is my second celebrations with Paula and my dear friend MAya (israel)that has joined me again, also rotem (israel) and Gaetan (france), so another night of tango in Buenos Aires.
Love you all
Stella

2 Comments:

  • At 3:36 AM, Blogger Anna said…

    Hae skan

    klukkan hvad lendir thú á schiphol á fimmtudaginn? aetla ad koma og ná i thig.
    góda ferd yfir hafid!
    sjáumst

     
  • At 6:50 AM, Blogger Nonni said…

    Sael Gudny, takk fyrir dansinn a fostudag. Eg fer tangad orugglega aftur.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home