G-Doc

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Yes now I am a working girl, I wake up at 6.30 in the mornings to drive to work. I actually like driving in the mornings, when there is no traffic, then it is very relaxing. My work is interesting, my department is great, with a lot of variety and good doctors. What is difficult is the shifts. They are in the general practise and very hectic. But i manage the first one okei i think.

In the personal area not much is happening, no cute lations around.I went out yesterday evening for a bear with Kolla, Unnur and Vega, it was good evening, I really love my friends and sitting around chatting with them is one of the best things.

I am trying to adjust to Iceland and my work, I havent yet and still get a little bit depressed in between, I also have to be careful not to beat myself up over things, i tend to do that.
Beijos Everybody
stella

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home