G-Doc

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Chilling out and first run

A nice weekend this has been.
In south america i learned that i do like doing nothing inbetween, and now i dont have the need to do EVERYTHING all the time. I have slowed down a lot.
For exemple on friday evening i came home at seven oclock, and instead of going to visit someone or to a cafe house, i stayed home and watched tv. Then i slept 10 hours, it was just wonderful.
Saturday i also spent hanging out in the sofa. It is not like Hrafnhildurs and Gummis sofa, that is the most powerful sofa in the world, makes me relax at once and i cant get out of it. But still my mothers sofa is nice.
Last night i threw a big party, many people couldnt come because of work or exams but many of my good friends came. I had a big show of the 400 best photos from my trip(out of 5000, i a insane)
I also ran for the first time yesterday with Hulda, she dragged me out half screaming I dont want to, but then i enjoyed it. Now i pay the price, i can hardly walk up the stairs.

Hope you all are doing good.
Kisses Stella

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home