G-Doc

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Down town

Yes, i finally managed to have fun down town in Reykjavik.

I went with Gyða my cousin and one of my best friends Unnur, Both are famous partyanimals.
Gyða was unusually calm, now she is a respectable housewife and a student in Reykjavik. no more rescuing her from a fights down town.
Unnur was a bit sad over some stupid colleagues of ours.
But all of us had a nice chat and met some cool people.

Then a beautiful guy, what my friend Eikey calls ungsveinn, (a YOUNG handsome man), hitt on me. He was lovely but looked to much like my 13 year old brother to do anything about it. But nice to be chated up anyway. There is a future for the men in this country.

Hope everybody is well
Stellush

1 Comments:

  • At 5:10 AM, Blogger Elín said…

    Rosa gaman að hitta þig í gær.
    Vonandi verður gaman hjá okkur á áramótunum ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home