G-Doc

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Tired

Today i woke up at 10.30. Then i had been working for 26 hours straight, for the last 5 hours i got to sleep, but before that there was no peace, everytime i fell the phone rang and woke me up. It was exhausting. But work was fine.
Then i drove home, after drinking a bit of coffe so that i wouldnt fall asleep for the 45 minutes drive.
I fell asleep again and woke up at 15.00 and felt like i had been drinking vodka all night long. i stayed in the sofa and me sweet brother came, gave me candy and coca cola and after a while i was fine.
Then i actually cooked dinner for my family, it was a great dinner and i am proud.
Last weeks have been a bit exhausting but i have learned many things and i have started to feel good being at home. it is nice, i guess i am adjusting and also all the dancing makes me feel good, i realy like the dancing, both tango and bellydancing.
tchau bonitos
Stella

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home