G-Doc

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Graduation day

Saturday I celebrated my graduation from medical school.
I had a fabulous party in my moms and Bennis house. 70 people came. The reception was great, great food, great speech (me !) and so on. Heiða my friend showed bellydance.
then there was a wild party all night long.
i served a lot of alcohol and people got seriously drunk. i was so drunk. for the first time in life i dont remember what i did all the evening
from photos I know that i did some wild salsa dance, i demonstrated the use of mouth to mouth mask on my friend, i laughed a lot. And most of it i actually remember, except the mouth to mouth part. But i had a fabulous time. It was one of the best day of my life. And i looked so gorgeous.

Now it is 4.00 am. i am working, it has been a very busy night. i havent slept at all and at the moment i sit and wait for a young patiend to arrive.

tchau amigos
Stellita

3 Comments:

  • At 10:56 AM, Blogger SBS said…

    hvar eru myndirnar?? ég vil fá að sjá myndir myndir myndir myndir.....
    Fúllt af missa af þessu en gott að vita að þú gast skemmt þér vel engu að síður:D
    Ástarkv
    Julio

     
  • At 10:56 AM, Blogger SBS said…

    hvar eru myndirnar?? ég vil fá að sjá myndir myndir myndir myndir.....
    Fúllt af missa af þessu en gott að vita að þú gast skemmt þér vel engu að síður:D
    Ástarkv
    Julio

     
  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger G-Doc said…

    jamm maður man bara furðu mikið miðað við áfengismagnið sem flóði
    takk fyrir komuna öll sömul
    hef aldrei skemmt mér betur
    sjáumst

     

Post a Comment

<< Home