G-Doc

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Love

Today i went my grandfather´s coffin ceremony.
I set beside my grandmother, held her hand and watched her through the ceremony. It was obvious how much she and my grandfather loved each other. I hope that i can be married for 50 years and still love my husband like my grandmother loves hers. This is one of the most beautiful things in the world, a love that survives so much.

Sorry for being sentimental but i have 2 exscuses:
1) i am an emotional woman
2) today I said goodbye to my beloved grandfather
..................................................................

And while i am on the subject of love: last saturday a dear friend of mine, Eva got married. It was a big surprise. I went to her daughters babtising and while we were all waiting for the baby the wedding march started. In came Eva, her husband and her baby. I am really happy for her, she is a lovely person and she is so happy to be a mother and now a wife. She and her husband looked so cute together and so in love. My best to this little family. Eva, þú átt alla þessa hamingju svo skilið!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home